Meet the Founder – Jim Riley
After the election cycle of 2016, as a family we decided we would no longer belong to the “Silent Majority” class. It is the time for action and community involvement if we all want to make a difference in our children’s lives and the future of the United States of America!
In 2019 I moved my family to Kalispell, Montana after being dis-enchanted in what California has become. I was not willing to raise my kids in a cement jungle full of taxation, over-crowded schools, crime at an all time high, and a severe lack of respect for our Christian values. The state that I was raised in no longer represented my values and the values that were important to me as a Father. Once I arrived in Montana, I quickly realized that the rise of liberal thinking and the influx of non-constitutional people were quick on my heals. I understood that now is the time to speak through ACTIONS not just words. It is my goal to make a difference in Montana by preserving the values that I moved here for while supporting the elected officials that share the same beliefs. I also feel it is equally important to remember our roots and where we came from in the past. I will work diligently to support elected officials and like minded thinkers across the country as we build this Political Action Committee.
Below is a list of a few activities that have already been started through this PAC. Please join me in extended this list and supporting the work that has already been started.
2021 Action Items in process
- “Liberty or Lose Conservative” – podcast produced and hosted on Spotify
- “Life and Politics with John Fuller” – podcast produced and hosted on Spotify
- “The 406 Political Axiom” – podcast produced and hosted on Spotify
- Jim Riley – School Board Trustee District #89 – ELECTED
- Heidi Burkhalter – School Board Candidate – ELECTED
- Pachyderm Membership – 2021
- U.P.O.M. support calls and plan of attack for summer 2021 – “Save the Cowboy”
- www.Libertyorlose.com – donations from apparel sales 5%
- Support Conservative Party efforts in California
- Prohibit Critical Race Theory from reaching our Schools
- Ground game for 2022 Election candidates – ongoing efforts
- Help Local officials get elected: City Council, Library, Law Enforcement